Do you remember the spelling pattern you learned in suffix5:
Cross out the incorrect spelling in the following sentences:
2. Dave submited/submitted his enrolment/enrollment form two days after the closing date.
3. Nathan and Kim admited/admitted they had forgotten/forgoten their homework assignments.
4. "Let's begin at the begining/beginning," said the detective.
5. Part of the marketing/marketting manager's job involved budgeting/budgetting for the advertising schedule.
6. Sandy regreted/regretted not ordering/orderring the very latest equipment/equippment. He had omited/omitted to consider the efficiency savings and now realized that his business could have been much more profitable/profittable.
7. The security guard patroled/patrolled the fence, prefering/preferring to stay awake by keeping busy.
8. Refering/referring to the boss by her Christian name was strictly forbiden/forbidden.